Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Heidelberg Old State, Germany part 1

Helloowww...! decided to post my outfit again. last saturday i went to Heidelberg and my friend Rita took photos of me with my outfit. really hard to search my good outfit i left it in my country.. but next month i will be back!! but this time its also not dissapointed. Although the outfit is not that great, but wenn you combine them and style them a little or change how you wore them a bit, that would make a big change. I am going to post 3 part, which is means there are 3 outfit that i used. I will just show you the overview of this town:
 Beautiful nyaaahhhh... hihi.. love this state.
The road were all rocks. it is gonna be hard to walk with high heels. my only one the lovely high heels here. The other i left it in my country :( *next month to go, ixixixi*
Okay, lets just beginn:
btw, for info, i cannot use make up, my friend applied it to me but she is also a beginner in make up lol, we dont know how to make up, i am also not into make up.. i intended to make my lips nude, butttt it didnt work, i looked so pale, hahah.. whatever... sooooo.... just see the outfit, lol :


here are belt and bags that i adore,



i am going to dedicated this to my boyfriend also as a bestfriend of life : Peter Makarius :) so This is for you:



22 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!
    Really like your blog, so I'm a new follower on gfc!
    And I'm gonna hype you on lookbook:)

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! :)

    Follow me if you like my blog and I''ll follow you back.


    In a Blonde's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Love that shirt, it's the perfect basic!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice bag, i really love ittttttt!
    have a great day!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee your boots !!
    Nice pictures.. Great place to visit

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!
    Lovely blog! :)
    Following you now!
    Please, can you follow my blog?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so cool! You look fabulous!!

    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit. The jeans look great on you:) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following!

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all your pics and all your outfits (in other posts as well) I especially love your shoes heh <3 I hav similar pair (: I'm following you now! hope you can take the time to check out/follow me as well! <3

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very sweet and fashionable dear have fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog
    i love ur style:)
    i am followin now via bloglovin
    xoxo

    Visit my Blog

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following you back on GFC, plus I am also following through bloglovin. Mind to follow me back on that one too?

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes :)

    Do check out my blog & follow if you like : ) :
    A little More Love

    & follow the Facebook page : ):
    A little More Love Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful look!chic!i like!
    http://natyfashionworld.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit and beautiful place. I don't think you need anymore makeup.

    Have a great week,
    Manu Luize.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello ^_^
    lovely blog and I LOVE YUOR SHOES...SO MUCH!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?

    I'm on lookbook :) we can follow there too!

    oxox
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. so chic! Would you like to follow each other? i follow you on Bloglovin and GFC! :)
    http://itisap4ssion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfits :) Heidelberg is great place, I'm going there soon too :)

    Following your great blog via GFC and Bloglovin'! Hope u do the same!

    ReplyDelete

Follow ,Fan, Hype, Vote me on :

GFC/Blogspot | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Lookbook | What I Wear | Mode Republic

Also my other platforms :

Gisela Platform | Music Scene Platform | Precious Photo Platform

Let´s Follow each other to get more inspiration. Just tell me by dropping your comment :) xoxo